ANNWA After-Sales Service
ANNWA After-Sales Service
The ANNWA people wholeheartedly consider the consumers, provide quality products and comprehensive services to provide consumers with quality expectations, and make consumers not only satisfied, but also moved.We provide honest consultation, free measurement, free design, regular return visits, free maintenance, and full care.
Sanitary ware maintenance knowledge
Toilet bowl use and maintenance methods
(1) The toilet can not be used and stored in the water environment below 0 °C, otherwise the water ice expansion may crush the porcelain.
(2) Do not pour the overheated water into the toilet to prevent it from bursting.
(3) In order to prevent damage and water leakage, please do not hit the ceramic.
(4) Please do not throw in news items such as newsprint, paper pad, and sanitary napkins into the toilet.
(5) Do not use steel brush and strong organic solution to clean, so as not to damage the glaze of the product and corrode the pipeline.
(6) In order to keep the surface of the toilet clean and flush, please clean the pipe and the flushing hole with a long handle nylon brush and soapy water or neutral detergent. It is recommended to clean at least once a week.
(7) Please clean the filter at least once a month to prevent the filter from being clogged and causing the water tank to enter the water slowly or not to enter the water and affect normal use.
(8) Do not use chlorine-containing detergent in the water tank, otherwise it may damage the equipment in the water tank, causing leakage or damage to the structure of the building.
Squatting pan maintenance
1.Do not hit the squatting pan with hard objects.
2.If the sundries fall into the toilet, clean them up in time.
3.Do not rush into newspapers, diapers, sanitary napkins, etc. that are likely to cause blockages in the squatting pan.
4.Regularly scrub the attached dirt with a cleaning agent. When cleaning is not possible, remove it with a brush to keep the surface clean.
5.When installing the squatting pan, it is recommended to separate the product mounting surface from the floor with a thin layer of asphalt.
6.generally use a month or so to use the toilet king to clean the squatting device.
7.Clean the squatting pan. Mix a cup of white vinegar with a little soda powder and pour it into the squatting pan. After 10 to 15 minutes, use a brush to remove the stains, then rinse the water several times to achieve the cleaning purpose.
乐彩网双色球17500走势图8.If the squatting pan has been yellowed after a long period of use, it can be poured into the heated cola soaked. Most of the dirt can be removed. If there are stubborn stains, it needs to be further cleaned with a brush.
Solid wood bathroom cabinet use and maintenance methods
1. Try to avoid direct sunlight to avoid oxidation of the paint surface. When placing, avoid high temperature and dry place to prevent cracking and deformation of wood.
2. The solid wood cabinet should avoid the humid environment, so as to avoid the wet expansion of the wood, and the indoor temperature should be protected within the normal value. In the summer, if the room is flooded, it is easy to use a thin rubber pad to separate the furniture from the ground, and at the same time keep the wall of the furniture at a distance of 0.51cm from the wall.
3. For the shape of the trough, the hole, etc., use a feather duster or a small cotton swab to remove dust. Inside and behind the furniture, the side lacquer blocks are regularly cleaned and dust-proof to prevent mites.
4. Drawers and other places should be lightly pulled and lightly placed to reduce the impact vibration of the bathroom furniture. Pay attention to the accessories of the bathroom furniture, the maintenance of the supporting facilities and the timely replacement of the damaged parts.
5. Solid wood bathroom furniture surface paint, use a soft cotton soft cloth to gently test the surface dust every day. Every once in a while, use the wet cotton thread that wrings out the moisture to make the dust on the furniture corners fine and clean. The clean dry soft cotton cloth can be dried, or sprayed with a layer of "Bilizhu" sprayed after drying, and then wiped clean with a cloth. Avoid removing stains with alcohol, benzine or other chemical solvents. If the surface of the bathroom furniture is stained, do not rub it hard. Use warm tea to remove the stain gently.
Maintenance and precautions for PVC bathroom cabinets
1. The PVC cabinet should be kept away from the heat source above 70 °C to prevent softening and deformation.
2. In operation, try to avoid hitting the table and door with sharp objects to avoid scratches.
3. The surface of the general material has bubbles and gaps. If the colored liquid penetrates into it, it will cause stains or discoloration. Therefore, the dye or hair dye should be avoided to be placed directly on the table.
4. Water should be prevented from staying on the table for a long time, otherwise it will be delayed for a long time.
5. Should avoid the erosion of chemical substances, all benzene solvents and resin solvents should not be used as panel cleaners.
乐彩网双色球17500走势图6. The door hinge and the handle are loose and affected, and should be adjusted in time.
Use and maintenance methods for shower rooms and shower screens
1.The main body of the shower room and shower screen is made of tempered glass. The long-term erosion of various alkaline bath water will cause yellow scale on the glass of the shower room and shower screen. When cleaning, you can spray a special glass cleaner, and then wipe it with a dry cloth to be as bright as new.
2.For small hardware parts connected to the shower room and shower screen, no cleaning agent can be used to clean it to avoid corrosion and affect the service life. The easiest way is to wipe the dirt off with a dry rag every week to keep it clean.
Faucet, shower hardware use and maintenance methods
1. Rinse the faucet with clean water and dry it with a soft cotton cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaner, cloth or paper towel and any acid-containing detergent, polishing abrasive or detergent or soap to wipe the surface of the faucet.
2. due to the various use of various washing, shower gel and other long-term residual chrome surface will cause the surface of the faucet to degrade and directly affect the surface quality of the hardware. Please use a soft cloth at least once a week to clean the surface of the hardware. It is best to use a neutral detergent such as Bi Lizhu.
乐彩网双色球17500走势图3. For stubborn dirt, surface scale film and stains that are difficult to remove. Use a mild liquid cleaner, a colorless glass cleaner or a non-abrasive polish to clean the faucet and remove all the faucets. Remove all detergent and wipe it with a soft cotton cloth.
Bathtub use and maintenance methods
(1) Daily cleaning of the bathtub can be washed with a general liquid detergent and a soft cloth which cannot be washed with a ketone or chlorine-containing component. Disinfectants containing formic acid and formaldehyde are prohibited when disinfecting.
(2) If there are scratches or cigarette burns on the surface of the bathtub, just use 2000# water sandpaper for sanding, then apply toothpaste, and polish with a soft cloth to be as clean as new.
(3) The scale on the surface of the bathtub can be wiped with a soft towel such as lemon juice or vinegar.
(4) Hydraulic friction device cleaning: fill the bathtub with 40℃ hot water, add detergent to 2g per liter, start hydro massage for about 5 minutes, stop pump drainage, then fill with cold water, start hydro massage for about 3 minutes, stop pump After draining and clean the bathtub.
(5) The surface of the cylinder is dirty. It can be wiped with a wet towel and a neutral detergent. This process can be repeated three times, and it can be as clean as new.
(6) Chrome-plated parts: Wipe the chrome-plated parts with a clean flannel. Wipe the chrome with a lint of cloth and a little polishing wax. Do not wipe with a rough surface.
(7) Gold-plated, chrome-plated parts do not need to be wiped frequently.
(8) Do not use hard objects or sharpeners to strike the surface of the bathtub. Also, do not allow cigarette butts or heat sources above 70oC to touch the surface of the bathtub.
(9) Do not use a rough surface and clean the surface of the cylinder containing chemical solvents or particles.
(10) After the bathtub is used, drain the water and disconnect the power supply.
(11) If the water return and nozzle are blocked by hair and other debris, they can be unscrewed and cleaned.
(12) Do not use hot water greater than 80 degrees. If repeated use of hot water will reduce the service life of the cylinder, the correct method is to put cold water before releasing hot water.
(13) Do not start the pump without water in the bathtub.
(14) In the hydromassage, please pay attention to avoid the debris or other items will block the water return, causing the pump to load too much, causing the pump to overheat and burn the pump.
乐彩网双色球17500走势图(15) If bathing agent is used during bathing, rinse the bathtub with clean water and wipe dry after use. After each use, rinse the bathtub with water in a timely manner, drain the water, and dry with a soft cloth to prevent the accumulation of water and metal rust in the ventilation line.
hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.